Saturday, December 13, 2008

ARTISTS IN DA AREA: SWIFFA AND PHA PHENOM

Photobucket

WORDS OF SWIFFA:
Even though I started this musical journey 2 yrs ago I've been into music for a long time. It all started off in 5th grade. I dont know what influenced me to start writing at that time but whatever it was I'm thankful for it because I've been writing ever since. My career really didnt pop off till I graduated, that was the first time I actually heard myself on a recording. After that my mind was made up, I wanted everyone to hear my voice and 2 years later I'm still doing that with even more ears listening. People say I have an unique sound. I've been compared to Kanye, Luda, Jay-Z, Wayne, and even Pac and like them I want to get to a point where when I speak the world listens because I have a lot to say. My road will not end even when I'm on top because you cant stop even when you've reached that goal because that's what great emcees know and do. I know that so in my mind I am a great emcee, I'm just trying to make the globe agree with what I'm thinking.

Photobucket


DOWNLOAD CONTRACT 1.5 MIXTAPE


DOWNLOAD CONTRACT 1.5 ONE TRACK AT A TIME


File is in ZIP format. If you can't open a ZIP…

1. You can download track one at a time on the second link provided. More than one and it'll just zip them again!

2. Download WinZip (pc)-- http://www.winzip.com/downwz.htm

3. Download Stuffit for (mac)-- http://my.smithmicro.com/mac/stuffit/expander.html 5:02 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment -

No comments:

Post a Comment