Thursday, December 11, 2008

I wish people could see it the way i do

So i guess i see things different idknow maybe its cause im different i mean i havent done alot of things the average person would do so my life has been lived a different way thus far. Im not perfect i know that but i try and get as close as i can like being faithful to everything i do idknow i couldnt live with certain things on my shoulders so i just dont do em. My closest friend classick and i have the same mind sets, similar drives, and the same feel for music and on the more serious side were the same by real with everything and live with a positive outlook on life. When things go wrong it isnt necessarily wrong cause things happen for the better so i dont role up into a ball or panic i let it play out air out and let everything fall into place god wont ever put me into a situation i cant handle.So thats why i leave what happens in my life to God and i ask him to guide me in life towards success and positive things and protect me from harm.
C1

No comments:

Post a Comment