Thursday, December 11, 2008

Music is Life by:C1

The video below i have to say has been one of the most inspirational videos ive ever seen in its own way. It was sometime ago about a year or more ago or so when i had some how came acroos it. I was sitting in my room on the computer and i had known about the whole sampling thing with beats but never fully understood the process until i seen the video. On that day i decided that i was going to take the music game a lil more serious it was always there but i never actually took a hold of it. I went to the other room and told my step mom to watch the video i was all excited as i started thinking of all these crazy ideas for beats and music in general. Back then i had a laptop and thats about it, i wondered mann how am i going to get all that stuff, to even being confused about the whole chopping up samples process there where so many questions in my head. And now hmm its crazy cause i have a mpc, a Mac, a midi controller, and much more and i know mostly all the answers to my questions from back then. Truely i can say im blessed and this all wouldnt be in my hands if i wasnt meant to do music thats the way i see it i have so many ideas at times that i get headaches or i wanna rush home and make a beat its crazy. Plus im always writing down ideas for beats to samples thanks to my boy Classick. I guess all i can do now is make history change the game and simply try to be the best, im guessing thats what everyone wants but there can only be one, shoot maybe its meant to be me they do call me C1 who know i guess now im getting carried away lol. Things are going to get tough and different peoples situations in life will inspire me lyrically and beat wise, its crazy the simplist things can spark a big ole project. Like Lupe Fiasco's first album there was a track called "the cool" and that one song eventually evolved into a whole album crazy if you really think about it.



Anything is possible and what is meant to be will be leave it to god and you will see.At one point in time Kanye has confessed he made wack beats they werent always hot so all you producers, beat makers, anybody in life thats doin music ofr any1 who doesnt think that theyll make it or aint good enough keep going itll pan out. If you give enough your bound to get something eventually so never give up.


c1



No comments:

Post a Comment