Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reminising

Well its about 1 in the morning life's been tuff lately but i aint complaining i feel ive handled the bumps on this road pretty well but i gotta get back on track no time for slacking to taking breaks at all!!! No more i repeat no more i cant get slept on i told my mom at dinner today that i wanna be a millionaire she said right after "the next Kanye or what" lol kinda funny but true in a way i got a fortune cookie that said "You are who you think you are all day" idknow what it exactly meant but i took it as all the stuff i think about and dream about is what i will oneday become im not doing it for the money the fame or girls i just love music plain and simple. Its weird hard to explain it cant hurt me it only helps me to express myself in a way people will never understand im creative and music is a creative thing i think we got sum thing in common. I dont want to have a average job one that i dont enjoy waking up to daily i wanna make my own schedule. Id like to give my girl everything i wanna give my family everything back that theyve ever gave me so i dont get the you owe me's and remember that day when lol i just wanna see everyone happy including my closest friend kyron he deserves it. So many ideas so many plans so many dreams how can i not make it i believe if i never fulfill my dreams its only my fault. I wanna change lives help others not to be like me but to be better then me 1000's of people chanting out my name for the right reasons with me being the perfect role model and leader. I guess im getting ahead of myself but this isnt a fraction of thoughts that run through my head i just feel its time to walk over everything that comes at me negative and just kill anything thrown at me for any reason i hope yall get me all i think i should see is success and progress...what more can i say???

No comments:

Post a Comment