Thursday, December 11, 2008

THEY SAY IM DOING TOO MUCH BUT I THINK I AINT DOIN ENOUGH!!!

Well the words above say it all people in my life have said to me before "your doing too much", or i need to slow down settle down and take a break but i feel if i do that ill get left behind or passed up. At times in life i feel ive done absolutely nothing like i havent become a fraction of what im meant to be. I know Rome wasnt built in one day and i cant overcome all of my dreams in oneday but i feel that once all my dreams are complete i can goto bed on time eat at all the right times of the day and basically chill. I have no time for that "Time is money" whether at work in school or the studio. Once this record labels up and running the foundation is doing what its supposed to do and the label starts successful producing other artist besides classick and i, i feel we cant rest,relax,or anything like that i just gotta stay on our feet and keep moving i can never learn enough i can sit on youtube allday and gain tons of knowledge trust me i did it all summer but the whole point is that i feel i need to give my all until everything ive dreamed of has become reality. Many dream but few actually live it...

See you at the top

One Life One Chance

C1

No comments:

Post a Comment